This avoids any time delay caused due to the loading of information and makes the process even more quick and effective for the end user.
Angular JS was found in the year 2010, which works by first scanning the HTML page, followed by the other pages. Its wide popularity has got it a place in the list of top 100 starred projects on GitHub, which is indeed a huge thing. It’s now time to get ourselves familiarised with Angular JS, currently one of the top frameworks in the entire world.
History Of Angular JS
Miško Hevery originally developed this framework in the year 2009 at the Brad Tech LLC. It was initially developed as a software and located at “GetAngular.com” web domain.
This idea was later discarded with Angular’s release as a library, which would be completely open sourced.
Design Goals Of Angular JS
Before, you dive into the technical aspects of Angular JS, it’s important to understand the design goals of the framework, to get an idea about the framework as a whole and how it actually functions.
- The first goal of Angular JS is to decouple the application logic and DOM manipulation from each other.
- The second goal is to decouple or separate the server side and the client side from each other. This reduces confusion and also facilitates the process of working parallel, without the need to wait or stop for one another.
- The third and the final goal is to provide a comprehensive step-by step structure of creating an application. The steps would include, design, writing and finally testing.
How Should One Add An Angularjs Framework?
By using the <script> tag, you can add the AngularJs framework to the HTML page.
Binding And Extending In Angularjs Framework
The directives and expressions are two important components of AngularJS framework, which extends attributes and binds data. The directives are responsible for extending the data, whereas the expressions are responsible for binding the data to Hyper Text Mark-up Language, which is HTML.
What Are The Various Directives In Angularjs Framework?
The various directives in AngularJS framework are as follows.
- ng-bind which binds the application data to the Hyper Text Mark-up Language view.
- ng-model which binds the Hyper Text Mark-up Language controls to the application data.
- ng-app which defines and explains the AngularJS framework application.
- ng-int which initializes the various variables of the AngularJS framework application.
AngularJS applications are of two major types which are the modules and controllers. The module defines the applications whereas the controller controls the applications. The two type of directive used for this are ng-app and ng-controller, in which ng-app defines the application whereas the ng-controller defines it.
With a well written code, your website is sure to shine with more significant reach and audience traffic that will take your business on the path of success.